SmartCow is a Horizon 2020 project, integrating key European cattle research infrastructures to promote their coordinated use and development. The project will held its final conference on 6th April 2022 in Brussels, Belgium.
During the conference, SmartCow will present:
- The results of the Networking Activities within the project (i.e., the map of the cattle Research Infrastructure in Europe, the Book of Methods for experiments on cattle) and how you can benefit from these results
- Examples of successful transnational access to research infrastructures (TNA) projects that occurred during the SmartCow project to give ideas of how you could use the research infrastructures of SmartCow network in the future
- The project scientific results, such as advances in cattle phenotyping capabilities, digestion techniques and green-house gas methodology, sensors technologies
- The potential impacts of SmartCow results on the industry
- The future SmartCow: official launch of the European Research Group (ERG)
Who can be interested in participating to the conference:
- Scientists who are potential users of transnational access to research infrastructures
- Organizations hosting research infrastructures (working on cattle or on other species)
- Stakeholders from the cattle sector at large (industry, policy makers, etc.)
The conference will be held in presence, but there will also be the possibility to follow it remotely.