SmartCow national workshop
SmartCow partners will organise national workshops on their research infrastructures’ premises. One workshop will be organised in Dummerstorf, Germany on 11th March 2020 (back to back to the Annual Meeting).
Aims of the national stakeholders workshops:
- Provide information on SmartCow, updates on progress, outcomes, results, methodologies, research infrastructures facilities
- Collect feedback on the research priorities of TNA calls, trainings and study tours to ensure they are adapted to their needs
- Get support from Stakeholders in dissemination in their network/teams (via Newsletter, Twitter, FB, website)
- Foster direct participation from stakeholders in Transnational Access calls (TNA), trainings: physical (on RIs) & on-line (no tuition fees), study tours
Format will be:
- Around 20 to 50 participants per country
- Half a day workshop is an ideal format.
More information coming soon.