SmartCow partners will organise national workshops on their research infrastructures’ premises. One workshop will be organised in Denmark on 1st September 2021.
Aarhus University will be happy to welcome you to the Open house at the Danish Cattle Research Centre at Aarhus University Foulum. The occasion is the centre’s new barn complex with completely new and unique cattle research facilities. Everyone interested in cattle is welcome.
Aims of the national stakeholders workshops:
- Provide information on SmartCow, updates on progress, outcomes, results, methodologies, research infrastructures facilities
- Collect feedback on the research priorities of TNA calls, trainings and study tours to ensure they are adapted to their needs
- Get support from Stakeholders in dissemination in their network/teams (via Newsletter, Twitter, FB, Linkedin, website)
- Foster direct participation from stakeholders in Transnational Access calls (TNA), trainings: physical (on RIs) & on-line (no tuition fees), study tours
Format will be:
- Around 20 to 50 participants per country
- Half a day workshop is an ideal format.
For further information please contact Florence Macherez: firstname.lastname@example.org