SmartCow project will organise a session within the 72nd EAAP Annual Meeting to be held in Davos (Switzerland) from 30th August to 3rd September 2021.
The session n. 72 titled “Methods and technologies for research and smart nutrition management in cattle” will be held on Thursday 2nd September afternoon (13.30 – 17.30).
The session will give an update of SmatCow project and there will be:
- 10 theater presentations
- 20 posters
- 1 invited keynote by Chris Reynolds et al: “Using N More Efficiently in Cattle Production Systems – Challenges and Opportunities”
Don’t miss to follow this interesting session!
More infomation coming soon.
SmartCow partners will organise national workshops on their research infrastructures’ premises. One workshop will be organised in Belgium on 23rd November 2021.
Aims of the national stakeholders workshops:
- Provide information on SmartCow, updates on progress, outcomes, results, methodologies, research infrastructures facilities
- Collect feedback on the research priorities of TNA calls, trainings and study tours to ensure they are adapted to their needs
- Get support from Stakeholders in dissemination in their network/teams (via Newsletter, Twitter, FB, Linkedin, website)
- Foster direct participation from stakeholders in Transnational Access calls (TNA), trainings: physical (on RIs) & on-line (no tuition fees), study tours
Format will be:
- Around 20 to 50 participants per country
- Half a day workshop is an ideal format.
More information coming soon.