The University of Reading is looking for a Lecturer in Animal Sciences.
Some of the key information about the post:
Post Title: Lecturer in Animal Sciences
Grade: Grade 7
School/Department: School of Agriculture, Policy and Development, University of Reading
Deadline for application: 16th March 2022
Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer in Animal Sciences to develop internationally competitive research in the area of animal science, with an emphasis on behaviour and welfare, ideally of dairy cattle, and associated responsibilities for teaching, administration and outreach. Although we view this as a research focussed post the appointee will be expected to engage with both under- and post-graduate teaching and supervision.
You will have:
- an ability to secure research funding
- high quality publications
- an ability to carry out high quality teaching
- presentation and communication skills required for teaching and conveying research findings to colleagues and end users
- a PhD level education in a relevant discipline
For more information and application read the job vacancy.