- Methodological guidelines: cow milk mid-infrared spectra to predict GreenFeed enteric methane emissions. M. Coppa, A. Vanlierde, M. Bouchon, J. Jurquet, M. Musati, F. Dehareng, C. Martin. Journal of Dairy Science, 2022. (accepted)
- Nitrogen isotopic discrimination as a biomarker of between cow variation in the efficiency of nitrogen utilization for milk production: A meta-analysis. M. Correa-Luna, P. Noziere, C. Chantelauze, S. M. Nasrollahi, M. Johansen, P. Lund, M. Larsen, A.R. Bayat, L.A. Crompton, C.K. Reynolds, E. Froidmont, N. Edouard, R. Dewhurst, L. Bahloul, C. Martin, G. Cantalapiedra-Hijar. Journal of Dairy Science. Vol. 105, Issue 6, 2022. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.2021-21498
- Identifying cattle with superior growth feed efficiency through their natural 15N abundance and plasma urea concentration: A meta-analysis. G. Cantalapiedra-Hijar, I. Morel, B. Sepchat, C. Chantelauze, G. A. Miller, C.-A. Duthie, I. Ortigues-Marty, R. J. Dewhurst . Peer Community Journal. Vol. 2 (2022). http://doi.org/10.24072/pcjournal.130
- Feeding cows with hay, silage, or fresh herbage on pasture or indoors affects sensory properties and chemical composition of milk and cheese. E. Manzocchi, B. Martin, C. Bord, I. Verdier-Metz, M. Bouchon, M. De Marchi, I. Constant, K. Giller, M. Kreuzer, J. Berard, M. Musci, M. Coppa. Journal of Dairy Science. Vol. 104, Issue 5, 2021. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.2020-19738
- Methods in cattle physiology and behaviour research – Recommendations from the SmartCow consortium. S. Danesh Mesgaran, R. Baumont, L. Munksgaard, D. Humphries, E. Kennedy, J. Dijkstra, R. Dewhurst, H. Ferguson, M. Terré and B. Kuhla (editors). Publisso, 2020.
- Effects of hydrolysable tannin-treated grass silage on milk yield and composition, nitrogen partitioning and nitrogen isotopic discrimination in lactating dairy cows. S. Herremans, V. Decruyenaere, G. Cantalapiedra-Hijar. Y. Beckers, E. Froidmont. Animal, Vol. 14, Issue 4, 2020, pp. 771-779. https://doi.org/10.1017/S175173111900226X
- Changes to steps, lying, and eating behavior during lactation in Jersey and Holstein cows and the relationship to feed intake, yield, and weight. L. Munksgaard, M.R. Weisbjerg, J.C.S. Henriksen, P. Løvendahl. Journal of Dairy Science. Vol. 103, Issue 5, 2020. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.2019-17565