SmartCow is a Horizon 2020 project, integrating key European cattle research infrastructures to promote their coordinated use and development. The SmartCow final conference will be held in Brussels on 19th January 2022.
During the conference, SmartCow will present:
- The results of the Networking Activities within the project (i.e., the map of the cattle Research Infrastructure in Europe, the Book of Methods in cattle physiology and behavior…) and how you can benefit from these results
- The project scientific results such as advances in cattle phenotyping capabilities: reference methodology and proxies to study digestion and green-house gas emissions, sensors technologies to study behavior and health
- Examples of successful transnational access to research infrastructures projects that occurred during the SmartCow project to give ideas of how you could use the research infrastructures of SmartCow network in the future
- The potential impacts of SmartCow results on the industry
- The future SmartCow: official launch of the European Research Group (ERG)
Who can be interested in participating to the conference:
- Scientists who are potential users of transnational access to research infrastructures
- Organizations hosting research infrastructures (working on cattle or on other species)
- Stakeholders from the cattle sector at large (industry, policy makers, etc.)
Save the date on your agenda!
More information coming soon.