SmartCow partners will organise national workshops on their research infrastructures’ premises. One workshop will be organised in Ireland on 14th-16th September 2021 (Open day).
Aims of the national stakeholders workshops:
- Provide information on SmartCow, updates on progress, outcomes, results, methodologies, research infrastructures facilities
- Collect feedback on the research priorities of TNA calls, trainings and study tours to ensure they are adapted to their needs
- Get support from Stakeholders in dissemination in their network/teams (via Newsletter, Twitter, FB, Linkedin, website)
- Foster direct participation from stakeholders in Transnational Access calls (TNA), trainings: physical (on RIs) & on-line (no tuition fees), study tours
Format will be:
- Around 20 to 50 participants per country
- Half a day workshop is an ideal format.
For further information please contact Florence Macherez: email@example.com